UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch Logixx 8 Varioperfect washing machine. It…

Customer Question
Hello I have...

Hello I have a Bosch Logixx 8 Varioperfect washing machine. It came near to end of cycle and started beeping with error code F:57.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 7 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model is WAS32460GB/08. Would like to know what likely cause is to determine best course of action.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/13/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Dino, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Dino
Dino, Handyman

Hi

The F57 is a communication error. It means the controls are not "talking" to each other and is often times caused by water getting onto the connections or electronic components during leaking. If no water is present, the PCB is likely faulty if you have verified all connectors are secure and appear to be in good shape.

So check the wiring connections to the control board but is they are fine then im afraid its looking like the control board is the fault here.

Regards