UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

In France I have an Ariston CDE129 washed/dryer which has…

Customer Question
In France I have...

In France I have an Ariston CDE129 washed/dryer which has suddenly stopped responding - is there a site where I can find out if service is still offered to repair such a machine?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Arisen CDE129 and about 9 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Sorry - typo - Ariston CDE 129 and about 9 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I really would like a technician to diagnose what is wrong and then repair it if possible - location is Annecy, France

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

You have posted your question on just answer as what we do is help you fault find. Is this what you are looking for on here?