UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool AKP 262/IX oven and the main oven has…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool AKP 262/IX oven and the main oven has stopped working. The light and fan both work and the element heats up when the unit is used in grill mode, so I don't think it's the element.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/13/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Dino, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Dino
Dino, Handyman

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards