UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a lamona washing machine that does not drain and I…

Customer Question
I have a lamona...

I have a lamona washing machine that does not drain and I can't seem to find the filter to clean it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a an HJA 8514

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It should be 5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The kitchen sink is also clogged

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/13/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Dino, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Dino
Dino, Handyman

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards