UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch wtw84360gb drier. The drum rotates but it…

Customer Question
Hi there. I have...

Hi there. I have a Bosch wtw84360gb drier. The drum rotates but it does not heat up. I'm looking for info on how to troubleshoot it. I read somewhere that this is often due to the thermostat tripping. However, the obvious large panel on the back does not expose any electronics. Do you have a suggestion for how I can get troubleshooting and/or disassembly tips for this drier please?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I should think it is 4 or 5 years old. The exact model is WTW84360GB/01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

That's followed by FD 9008 200125

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would prefer to do the work myself if I can

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/13/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Dino, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Dino
Dino, Handyman

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards

Hi Dino,
Yes if you know your way around the model I have. It's different to other Bosch condenser dryers shown on Youtube, being a self-cleaning version. My particular problem is that I can't see the thermostats and heater element to check them: they're not on the back wall and it's not clear which part of the dryer to disassemble to get at them.