UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On two of the rings on my ceramic induction hob the flash…

Hi Pearl on two...

Hi Pearl on two of the rings on my ceramic induction hob the flash alternate 0's and reverse figure 9's.the don't stop and don't heat.The other two rings are OK

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this morning I spoke to NEFF no joy

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not if its technical

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Cant think of anything I thought I could press a few knobs and sort it

12/8/2017
Dino
Dino, Handyman

Hi

When you get this fault its the power board for that side of the hob that's faulty here im afraid.

As in induction hobs you have the 4 magnetic plates and 2 power boards. Each board power 2 plates so when you get this fault were 2 plates don't work then the power board for that side will need to be replaced.

So for this you need to have the power board replaced im afraid as theres nothing else you can do as theres no resets im afraid.

Sorry but to cure this the power board will need replacing.

Dino
Dino, Handyman
I understand