UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a bosch oven hthb33. I need to replace the top

Customer Question
We have a bosch...

We have a bosch oven hthb33. I need to replace the top lightbulb (not the side one) I am struggling to get the glass cover off. Is there a secret?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It would be 10years old a wall oven Type HTHB33 HBN54055A/01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I thought replacing a bulb would be straightforward

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The glass cover moves slightly but am not sure if it is on a tread or a bayonet fitting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

See above