UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Beko freezer beeping last 24 hours. Not a rempnissue as food…

Customer Question
Beko freezer beeping last...

Beko freezer beeping last 24 hours. Not a rempnissue as food still frozen. Appears to be LCD screen which has gone is this alarm a fault. Can it be turned off. Freezer is fully integrated

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Beko bz77f

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would prefer not to. Allow someone more qualified. Just want to halt the alarm and then seek professional assurance

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Appliance installed in May.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
12/6/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

No.
Sorted

No worries, Thanks for letting me know.