UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch Ecologixx 7 WTW86583SN/02 Tumble Dryer that…

Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a Bosch Ecologixx 7 WTW86583SN/02 Tumble Dryer that does nto turn ON. There is power coming to the Control Board but no reaction when I press the ON button.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5 years old. Bosch Ecologixx 7WTW86583SN/02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I think of right now

12/4/2017
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If the power supply is fine and its going to the control board but nothing is coming on then it will be the control board itself at fault here.

As the board will have failed and this will be why its not powering up. So to cure this im afraid the control board in there will need to be replaced and this will sort the fault out.

The part number if you want it is 00752403.

Sorry its not the news you wanted to here but if the power supply is fine going to the control board but its not lighting up then it will be the control board itself.

Thanks Daniel. Can you send me the link to order the control board?

If you give Bosch a phone call and give them that number im sure they can sort it for you.

As im located in the UK so i will have trouble finding spares in Denmark im afraid.

But if you have trouble let me know and i can find a UK site that will send out but may be a few extra days.

Click here for the UK site for the part

Thanks a lot.

Your welcome.

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
One more question. Do you think is possible to get hold of the diagram for the control board?

Im afraid you will struggle as Bosch dont release circuit diagrams for the controls boards. They dont even put in the service info for there engineers as we dont go down to componment level as we just swap the parts out, Sorry.