UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a E-10 fault on my Bosch dishwasher. Have checked…

Customer Question
Hello - Hello- I...

Hello - Hello- I have a E-10 fault on my Bosch dishwasher. Have checked everything. It started with E15 then after cleaning the filter and removing and replacing the little white cover of the pump and tilting. The machine it went to E01 - any clues?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

In the ledge at the top of the door it says SMS40A089GB/09 I thinkmits about 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No! We’ve done everything we can to help machine work

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Was difficult to turn off this morning after appearing to run all night always been ok till now. I’m pretty fed up as have 12 staying soon!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?