UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a problem with my Lamona HJA 8630 dish washer. After…

Customer Question
I have a problem with...
I have a problem with my Lamona HJA 8630 dish washer. After finishing a complete cycle and switching off, fresh water is coming back into the machine. Could this be a fault at the point where water comes into the machine where the upper spray arm feed pipe connects with the water inlet located at the back of the machine?
Could you also explain why, during a wash cycle when the spray arms are rotating, there is a knocking noise which sounds as though it is coming from the bottom of the machine? I've checked that the spray arms are not hitting the crockery.
Your advise would be much appreciated.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/30/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If you turn the water supply off to the dishwasher does this stop the water from filling up?

Since the problem occurred, I have turned the water supply off but I have yet to turn it back on.