UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an F43 error code. I have emptied the overflow at the…

Customer Question
I have an F43...

I have an F43 error code

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

I have emptied the overflow at the bottom of the machine and cleared it of any debris

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't have a manual that's why Im online Yees if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No What does the F43 error mean

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/29/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the make and model number please.

Bosch Logiixx8

F43 indicates a motor circuit error.

Motor faulty.

Wiring faulty.

Main control board faulty.

Possibly a combination of the above.

First, try resetting the control board.

Turn the knob to off.

Turn the knob to the 6 o'clock position.

Press and hold the Spin reduce button.

While holding it, turn the knob to 9 o'clock position.

Release the spin reduce button.

Turn the knob to off.

(turn the knob clockwise, try the reset several times if needed, the machine can store 5 error codes).

If it won't reset or if the code comes back after a reset, try the following.

.

Unplug the appliance and take the rear panel off.

Check the wiring and the motor plug.

If ok, take the belt off.

Take the motor out of the machine.

Check the carbon brushes on the motor.

If everything is ok, it would suggest the main control and/or the motor are faulty.

Hi

I see the question is still open here. Do you need anymore help on this?

If so then just get back to me but if not then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks