UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I used my machine today both on wash cycle and drying but…

Customer Question
I used my machine today...
I used my machine today both on wash cycle and drying but when I tried to use the wash cycle again the start button will not maintain the light and flashes. I tried your advice of holding the start button down on the spin cycle and it worked and no error message came up. So I tried the wash again but no luck . After a few moments the start button flashes and the cycle stops. Any other advice
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/29/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Hi

Can you post the make and model number please.

Thanks