UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking for the wiring diagrams that were supplied in…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for the wiring diagrams that were supplied in response to the question "do you have any wiring diagram for bosch tumble dryer WTA3003GB/17"

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes - I have repaired the unit but need to check the wiring

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/4/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?