UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a Miele Dishwasher model no G640 witch has just stoped…

Customer Question
Have a Miele Dishwasher...

Have a Miele Dishwasher model no G640 witch has just stoped spraying water through the top & bottom spray arms. can you suggest what the faulty be. The washer is approx 19 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 18 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible depending the cost

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/3/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?