UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a fridge N500T bought on 1990 and I want to paint the…

Customer Question
I have a fridge...

I have a fridge N500T bought on 1990 and I want to paint the door due to some rusty point, but I don't know how to disassembly the door in order to take out the handler

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 1 year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I live in peru

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes but they don't know how to do it, there are no screws or other thing to remove and could damage the handler

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/3/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician