UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher not draining every time and can smelll help all…

Customer Question
Hi dishwasher not draining...

Hi dishwasher not draining every time and can smelll help all filters hv been cleaned

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Lamona

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

How much is it or repair man ?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/27/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please.

Are you looking at fixing this yourself or just after a rough price on a repair?