UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My machine seems to have stopped. When I turn my machine on…

Customer Question
Hi my machine seems...

Hi my machine seems to have stopped

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

When I turn my machine on and select a cycle it goes to the red light door lock after about 4/5 seconds

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No will try that now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was trying too

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No i have checked the drain pipe etc and all clear just won’t seem to start a cycle

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/27/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the make and model number please.