UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch maxx6 washing machine. The rinse button is…

Customer Question
I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch maxx6 washing machine. The rinse button is flashing and it doesn’t respond to any buttons

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Several years. It says max 6. And in another spot 1200

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What would it entail

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am carer for a 96 year old woman, and need a washing machine. I am not a technician. It would depend what I would have to do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/3/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

It took too long, and I am carer for a 96 year old. So I bought a new washing machine.

I understand, thank you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Thank you for taking the time to reply back to me.