UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a SMEG DUSC54X double oven...everything works except…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a SMEG DUSC54X double oven...everything works except the main oven on it's fan setting...and even then the light and fan run but there's no heat. I'm thinking the heating element is broken, but just wanted to check before I order a new one.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a Smeg DUSC54X about 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just that it's not working per my 1st message...do you know if this oven only has one element when it works on fab oven mode, or does the grill element supply some of the heat too??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/2/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?