UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Shows error A 03 on IDE 1000 dishwasher. What is a

Customer Question
Shows error A 03...

Shows error A 03 on IDE 1000 dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

What is a diagnostic test cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to know how o access drain pump yes hoping to give it a go

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Water just stays within dishwasher and error message cmes up after a few minutes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/24/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

A03 error code is a draining fault on these.

What you need to do is check the waste hose and were it drains to and make sure its all ok.

If thats fine then you need to remove the right hand side panel and from there you can access the drain pump.

You need to make sure all the water is out from inside the tub and from there you can then remove the pump from the bottom and check to see if theres anything stuck in there jamming it up.

Once its cleared refit the pump and retry the dishwasher and fingers crossed this will cure the fault from there and get the dishwasher working again.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

How do I access pump?
I have checked hoses

Once you have the right hand side panel off you can see the pump from there. Then theres just a few screws holding the pump on.

Hi

I see the question is still open here. Do you need anymore help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top that would be great.

Many thanks