UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an Ariston washer/dryer combo and while doing a wash…

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an Ariston washer/dryer combo and while doing a wash today there was only five minutes left and all the lights went on the machine and it came up with a code F-05 could you tell me what this means

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The make is Ariston model #ARWDF129SNA purchase 6/2016

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well don't know what it wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/22/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

F05 is a draining error code.

If you remove the plastic trim on the front at the bottom behind there on the right is the filter.

You need to get a shallow tray under there and slacken the filter and slowley drain the water from there.

Once all the water is out then you can remove the filter and clear out anything stuck in there.

Then look inside the chamber were the filter goes and at the back in there is the pump impeller.

Check theres nothing stuck in there jamming the pump up.

Once thats all clear refit the filter and retry the washer and fingers crossed this cures the fault from there for you.

sounds good if it doesn't work can you recommend a service technician

Im sure that will work but if not then im afraid i dont really know any in your area but if you do a Goggle search im sure you can find one with good reviews.

Hi

I see the question is still open here. Do you still need help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks