UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

Can you tell me how to clear F21 from a bosch avantixx 6

varioperfect, I have just fitted...
Can you tell me how to clear F21 from a bosch avantixx 6 varioperfect, I have just fitted new brushes.
11/22/2017
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

To reset the error code its as below.

Turn the knob to the 6 o'clock position.

Wait for the start light to flash.

Press and hold the spin reduce button.

While holding it, turn to the 7 o'clock position.

Release the spin button after a few seconds.

Turn the knob to the off position.

Try that and it will clear it. It sometimes doesnt work first time so may need a few trys.

Also try not to do it fast when turning the dial as well.

Let me know how it goes.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Daniel,
Thank you very much, don just as you said, it took a few attempts but it has cleared and doing a test wash.
Cheers

Nice one, Glad to hear its sorted it and thanks for letting me know.

If you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician