UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a E15 fault which I clear OK by draining the water at…

Customer Question
I have a E15...

I have a E15 fault which I clear OK by draining the water at the bottom.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

E S51M53X0GB/16

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The issue is that water only collects on final pump out on short was The side plastic water panel looks full of mould. Yes I will try and clear the problem myself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't see any drips while washing in progress

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
11/26/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?