UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an Er01 code on the display. There was a power

Customer Question
I have an Er01...

I have an Er01 code on the display. There was a power failure which may have caused it. I checked the tray and it’s dry. How do i reset it because there is no water leakage

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

I have unplugged it but not for a few hours, only maybe 10 seconds

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. Was working ng perfectly before. Question is how to reset the anti flooding switch

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/22/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit?

Smeg DWA157x
AppN SAA11061EA
Could you please tell me the timeframe you will get back to me

The ER01 code means the antiflood system has tripped. Meaning water has leaked into the flood basin under the unit. You would have to pull the unit out of the cabinet and check the flood basin under the unit for water and dry it out to reset the float on the flood system. Source the leak if you have one at that point once you get it back running and repair the leak.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

It is all dry! How do I reset the float on the flooding system is really what I require instruction for.

Watch this video....CLICK HERE

Let me see if another tech can assist please stand by and do not reply to this or it will delay the response.

Will I still receive assistance? The prvius “expert” was of no help and I found his advise before in a simple google search. I fail to understand why I was charged for this absolutely useless info