UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Indesit dishwasher is 2 years old. It has stopped

Customer Question
Hi, our Indesit dishwasher...

Hi, our Indesit dishwasher is 2 years old. It has stopped working and the control panel lights flash, specifically 3,9 and on/off button. Can it be repaired and if so is this a big job please?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

DFG245B. Don’t know how!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No but w live in rural France. The problems of repair and costs may necessitate replacement machine. Trying to find out if this is easily repairable

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. Don’t think so thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/21/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you double check the model number please as the number you posted isnt bringing anything up.