UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine is coming up with a f6 error. It is 2…

My washing machine is...

My washing machine is coming up with a f6 error

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is 2 years old and it is aqualtis ADS9D 297

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, If not ill get a person in

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, it just started, I have emptied the plug at the bottom of machine. that is all. Thinking next i could see if anything caught in motor

11/20/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

That is a primary main electronic control failure, you need a new main control to fix that issue. You can try to umplug the unit for a full minute and plug it back in to reset the controller, but if F6 comes back you need a new main control for the unit.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician