UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an Indesit DFG15B1 and have no light and won't start.

Customer Question
Hi. I have an Indesit...
Hi. I have an Indesit DFG15B1 and have no light and won't start. Power coming to machine , water on. Thanks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/20/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If the power supply is fine going to the dishwasher but nothing is coming on and wont start a cycle then its going to be the main control board.

This is located at the bottom towards the front. As the power supply comes into the dishwasher and goes stright to the main board at the bottom. So of no lights are coming on the front panel then its nearly always the bottom board as these are prone for failing like this im afraid.

But as this needs to be programmed up by Indesit the cheaper option is a fixed price repair from them as they can call out and fit the board and program it up for £120 all in so this is a lot cheaper then doing it yourself.

Sorry its not good news but if you need anymore info just get back to me.