UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I've just changed the fridge lamp which flashed when I

Customer Question
I've just changed the...

I've just changed the fridge lamp which flashed when I turned the power back on but is now off and the whole appliance now seems dead - is there a breaker on the appliance?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No as I'm about to leave home for 2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/20/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the make and model number please.

Also have you checked the fuse in the plug?

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician