UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hotpoint hob HR612CH wiring instructions, does it have the…

Customer Question
hotpoint hob HR612CH wiring instructions...
hotpoint hob HR612CH wiring instructions ,
does it have the three conventional wires ,ie green/yellow =earth
blue =neutral
brown= live
or does it have a forth black wire and where does it go? going to hook up to a cooker switch (30amp) via 2.5 cable and 30 amp junction box! thanks
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

still waiting
i have now got wiring instructionsand i would like a refund on my £13 , didnt expect to wait a week and still not recieve anything !!
not happy !!!