UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ihave a zanuzzi Zoe 685x both ovens come on but won't reach…

Hi,ihave a zanuzzi Zoe...

Hi,ihave a zanuzzi Zoe 685x both ovens come on but won't reach temperature,have put a new fan element in and checked all connections.help

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 6 years ,it's a touch control

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Pretty sure all others elements work except new one fitted

Zanuzzi zod685x. Model###-##-####
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Ok so when you say both ovens are not reaching temperture do you mean the bottom main oven and the smaller top oven?

Also are they both heating but not reaching temperture is ths correct?

Do you know how hot it is getting in there?

Hi Daniel,main and top oven heating but only to about 80\100 at the most but grill works also can hear PCB board clicking when trying to reach temperature

Ok if its doing it on both then im afraid its the control board thats the fault here. As it will be the releays switching off and this is what the clicking noise will be.

So to fix this the main control board on the top will need to be replaced im afraid.

The part number for the control board if you want it is(###) ###-####

Ok thanks for your help

Your very welcome.

Hi Daniel one more thing can you adjust the bottom door hinges as they have become slack

Im afraid you cannot adjust them as the springs are preloaded so when they go slack like this im afraid its a case of replacing the hinges.

Cheers,do you know part no

The part number for the hinge is (###) ###-####/p>

But im sure they sell them as single hinges so best checking with them first.

Hi

I see the question is still open here. Do you need anymore help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top that would be great.

Many thanks

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician