UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a lamona 8670 dishwasher but it appears to be blocked…

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a lamona 8670 dishwasher but it appears to be blocked as when I have unscrewed the cap where the filter is it’s full of water.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It’s a lamona 8670

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think it’s just blocked as when I turn it on I can hear the humming sound but nothing happens.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/21/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Dino, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Dino
Dino, Handyman

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards