UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just got new washing 2 weeks ago I used washing without…

Customer Question
Hi I just got...

Hi I just got new washing 2 weeks ago I used washing without taking of transit bolt

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Just 2 weeks ago I got new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's hot point

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/20/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

If so can you post the model number please.

Also what is the issue you are having with the washer?