UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Siemens warming drawer and it does not close. It…

Customer Question
Hi we have a...

Hi we have a Siemens warming drawer and it does not close. It is supposed to click and hold in place then you push to release and then it clicks and opens

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Siemens is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years old - b1630 cns1b

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not unless it is easy, just trying to work that bit out

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
11/21/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Dino, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Dino
Dino, Handyman

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician