UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The internal light in our Electrolux ETM5200SC-R has failed.

The internal light in...

The internal light in our Electrolux ETM5200SC-R has failed. Can you tell me how to replace it please

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approximately 10 years - model number is ***** given in previous note. Serial number is ***** other ID on inner door as 84910764

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No - everything else works fine

11/17/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

See the attached page. The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Can you tell me what to do? I live in Sydney Australia

You must not have seen my previous post. It is now copied below.

CLICK HERE

No thanks - what happened to after dales service in Australia. Please cancel the transaction

We are a question and answer site based in the US. So you want to take my help and expertise and leave now? Well, thank you so much, I enjoy working for free.

Kelly, Appliance Technician