UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

I have cda dishwasher and all light are flashing. Wc430. Ye

Hi JA: Hello. How can I...
Hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have cda dishwasher and all light are flashing
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Wc430
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Ye
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
11/17/2017
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just answer. Sorry for the delay.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Hi

Will the unit do anything at all?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
When im turning machine one all lights are flashing and I can't do anything

Unfortunately this means the main control board is faulty and needs to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

Why the negative rating?

AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
AppTech8579
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician