UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

RobI need a new door seal or my oven 944 182 805 02.. Can…

Customer Question
Hi RobI need a...

Hi RobI need a new door seal or my oven 944 182 805 02.. Can you advise me of the part number, please

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I live in Spain, Bought the Electrolux built in oven about 3 years ago in Spain.Not sure of the model No. but these are on the Plate:

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

EOC55 100X. TYPE 91 AVM 11 KB Serial 20869939

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I will fit the seal myself. and its Hot and Sunny here !!!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
11/20/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

The part number for the door seal you need is (###) ###-####/p>

Hope this helps you.