UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When starting the programme, 1st choices, the weer is pumped…

Good morning, when starting...

Good morning, when starting the washington programme, 1st choices, the weer is pumped into the machine, which is normal, but it does not stop. It reaches more than half of the drum and then it give the Errol code e10. Can you please help me?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This is the 3rd time it is happening

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thnks

11/17/2017
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just answer. Sorry for the delay.

Can you please post the model number?

The washing machine is a ELECTROLUX EDW 1476 HDW wash- and dryer

Unfortunately this means the water flow has encountered a problem. From what you are describing, the water inlet valve or the pressure switch will need to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

Can we do that ourselves?

Those washer/dryer combos are more complicated to work on and we do not have repair manuals for them. You could possibly do it yourself. The parts usually come with instructions.

AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician