UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

I have a BOSCH Ecologixx 7 S tumble dryer. Every year or so,

Hello, I have a...
Hello, I have a BOSCH Ecologixx 7 S tumble dryer. Every year or so, it beeps three times while working and then stops. The technician we called three times so far, said that it needs cleaning every now and then. Is there a way I can do that myself? I tried claening the from lower department (unscrewed the cover and found a lot of things in there...) but the problem still goes on... Can you help me?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Its about 4 years old, WTW8656ECO
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I d like to try, yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: there's not enough fot air generated in order to dry the clothes hot air
Answered in 4 days by:
11/21/2017
Dino
Dino, Handyman

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Yes please

The only things you can clean on these is the condenser filter at the front which you have done and the pump chamber at the back.

If you look at the back in the bottom right there you will see the pump unit. You will need to remove the cover in there and then remove the pump unit and clear out the fluff from in there and the water as fluff can collect in there and jam the pump up.

Try that and see how it goes from there and let me know.

Dino
Dino, Handyman
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Good morning,
Thanks, ***** ***** try that!
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
No need, thanks for your help
Dino
Dino
Dino, Handyman