UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Siemens 1q500 condenser dryer and the child lock…

Customer Question
Hi there, i have...

Hi there, i have a Siemens 1q500 condenser dryer and the child lock has come on and i can't turn it off! I can open the door but cannot access any of the functions. Please could you help?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Siemens is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's a very new model but I'm not sure how old as it is in a rented property. I will try and get the exact model number for you...

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I think it's this model: WT48Y700GB

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's all the info I have. i think it's just a case of holding down one of the buttons but I can't figure out which one

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/16/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

See the attached page. The complete manual is available below! :~)

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!