UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I fix a e02 fault code on model dfn38450x, 5mins and…

Customer Question
How can I fix...

How can I fix a e02 fault code on model dfn38450x

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

5mins and not happy

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes and I am not paying money

Contractor's Assistant: The Appliance Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Ok

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Fix it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/15/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Solvanus,
 replied 8 months ago
Solvanus

You have not actually identified the make and type of appliance that I can see from your question, however i will guess that it is a Beko dishwasher... E02 is a water cut-off warning

If mains water is cut or water inlet
tap is turned off the machine cannot
take water in and E:02 icon will
flash on the programme indicator.
As long as the problem continues,
washing programme is paused and
the water inlet is checked regularly
by the machine; when the water is
restored E:02 icon will disappear after
a while and the washing programme
resumes.

Check inlet for blockage, damage or kinks if all is otherwise as you might expect

The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe (I am in Australia), many have our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We appreciate and rely on your honest positive ratings.

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.