UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

My freezer keeps beeping. It is an Electrolux frost free. If

Customer Question
My freezer keeps beeping JA: What's...
My freezer keeps beeping
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: It is an Electrolux frost free
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's easy
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I'm not sure
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/13/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where will I find that please?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I prefer to type

if you open the door it should be on the interior wall near the top ?

If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I came see one at all

look on the interior of the door also!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nothing

Does the unit seem to be cooling properly?

And does the door seem to close properly?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
to both. The red light comes on and when I press the button next to it it stops. The number dual is turned up to 6.

ok Have you unplugged the unit for 5 minutes and then plugged it back in to see if the beeping will stop? this will REBOOT the electronic control board.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I haven't tried that. I'll do that now.

ok great.

Then lets see if you still get the beeping or not.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've plugged it back in and it's still beeping

ok so you have to find a model number for me to be able to look up any information on the unit .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Could it be on the back?

not normally but it will not hurt to look there.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've just emptied it out to check inside and checked all around the outside and there's nothing

do you by chance have the units use and care booklet that came with it it could be on the booklet .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'll check but I'm not hopeful. It's about 10 years old at least I should think!

ok If you do not have a booklet ,I can only recommend that you contact a service company of an in home service call on the unit then .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

no problem! best of luck to you!

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician