UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My freezer keeps beeping. It is an Electrolux frost free. If…

Customer Question
My freezer keeps beeping ...

My freezer keeps beeping

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

It is an Electrolux frost free

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/13/2017
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago
woody463

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Where will I find that please?
I prefer to type
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago

if you open the door it should be on the interior wall near the top ?

UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago

If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

I came see one at all
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago

look on the interior of the door also!

Nothing
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago

Does the unit seem to be cooling properly?

And does the door seem to close properly?

to both. The red light comes on and when I press the button next to it it stops. The number dual is turned up to 6.
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago

ok Have you unplugged the unit for 5 minutes and then plugged it back in to see if the beeping will stop? this will REBOOT the electronic control board.

I haven't tried that. I'll do that now.
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago

ok great.

Then lets see if you still get the beeping or not.

I've plugged it back in and it's still beeping
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago

ok so you have to find a model number for me to be able to look up any information on the unit .

Could it be on the back?
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago

not normally but it will not hurt to look there.

I've just emptied it out to check inside and checked all around the outside and there's nothing
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago

do you by chance have the units use and care booklet that came with it it could be on the booklet .

I'll check but I'm not hopeful. It's about 10 years old at least I should think!
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago

ok If you do not have a booklet ,I can only recommend that you contact a service company of an in home service call on the unit then .

Thank you
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 8 months ago

no problem! best of luck to you!