UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I pressed something mid cycle and the "key" symbol appeared.

Customer Question
Hi I pressed something...

Hi I pressed something mid cycle and the "key" symbol appeared. The cycle finished but cannot get machine to commence new cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No is that the first thing I should do?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

You mean unplugging it?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would need top pull out machine to access plug. Is that the solution?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/11/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?