UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Leisure CK90G232 and never have used the top grill.

Customer Question
I have a Leisure...

I have a Leisure CK90G232 and never have used the top grill. Trying to ignite it now and i get an ignition spark {grill knob pressed in] but it will not light

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 10 mins! not much i know

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends what it entails

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Dont thionk so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/9/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you smell the gas coming through the grill when you try and light it?

You must be good .... it's working now!

Ok so is the grill working now?

thanks

Nice one, Thanks for letting me know.