UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

I have a whirlpool washer with an F26 error. I changed the…

I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool washer with an F26 error

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I changed the door latch for a new one but dont know how to remove the error from the display

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The model number is *****

10/20/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

See page 5 of the attached tech sheet. On entry to diagnostic mode, the entire display will flash, a cycle in process is canceled, money in escrow is cleared, and diagnostic codes are cleared.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Did you get that tech sheet that I sent?

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Kelly, Appliance Technician