UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Liebherr cool frieser whit f4 errow. 10 Year no…

Customer Question
I have a Liebherr...

I have a Liebherr cool frieser whit f4 errow

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

10 Year no never before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Jes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

You can get the service number if you need

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
10/17/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

F4 = freezer evaporator sensor fault

Basically its picking up a fault on the freezer evaporator sensor in there. To access this you need to empty the freezer and remove the rear covers to access the evaporator.

Attached to the evaporator will be the NTC sensor. You need to check this and replace if faulty.

So check that and see what you find as the F4 error code is a evaporator sensor fault on these.