UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to order a capacitor for my Hoover VHC681B condenser…

I need to order a...
I need to order a capacitor for my Hoover VHC681B condenser dryer before it goes altogether. Can you tell me what value capacitor I need for this model, so that I can order one from you?
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/16/2017
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

The capacitor on this model is an 8uf capacitor.

So fit one of them and im sure this will cure the fault from there.

Click here for the part

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Many thanks Daniel. Thats's great. I'm ordering one now.Thanks again.Kevin
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician