UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher Amona sli. My dishwasher a Lamona 8301 was not…

Customer Question
My dishwasher Amona sli ...

My dishwasher Amona sli

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

My dishwasher a Lamona 8301 was not draining so I have checked the salt, dish washer fluid, cleaned the filter and drained the water by lowering the waste pipe/hose to the floor.floor now when I turn it on the programme light s flash on and then go off, as if there is no power. So I've checked the fuse but it's not that

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only that when I press the power button, all the programme lights flash on and tthe they go off after about 2 seconds and there are no lights on at all, not even a powere light

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
My lamona dishwasher 8301 stopped working and draining mid cycle
I have drained the machine by lowering the waste hose and symphoning the waste water
I have cleaned all filters
Now when I turn it on, all the programme lights flash for about 2 seconds and then go off
10/4/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

When you start a new cycle do you hear the pump running?

If not then listen very carefully at the bottom and do you hear a slight humming noise coming from there?

Hi
I managed to get it to start but it just kept stopping then starting.
It does make a humming noise when I can get a cycle of sorts but now the start button won't light up
When I hold the programme and start button down together as I turn the power on, all lights flash then go off.
The start/pause button does not light up to run a test cycle
I don't know how to run a diagnostics test, please advise
Hello??
Can some one reply to me please?
Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician