UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My bosch logixx 7 has stopped mid cycle all lights off. It's…

Customer Question
Hi my bosch logixx...

Hi my bosch logixx 7 has stopped mid cycle all lights off

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's probably about 8 years old logixx 7

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's straightforward then yes otherwise no

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so, just that I'd really like to have it working ASAP

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
10/3/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please.

Also i take it you have tried the washer in another plug socket have you?

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician