UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an APM6855 fridge freezer that due to the freezer…

Customer Question
I have an APM6855...

I have an APM6855 fridge freezer that due to the freezer door being left open over night the night before last messed up the cooling system. 8

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Sorry I have resolved the freezer but cannot get the cooler cold enough H IS DISPLAYED ITS A SCHIEBER APM6855 at least 10 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not but to explain I have followed instructions to reset the temp but now have pressed the cooler button and the light is off but the motor is running is it resetting itself do you think

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The freezer temp is getting their at -22 but the cooler is H

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
10/3/2017
UK Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just answer. Sorry for the delay. Do you still need help?

No I am not at home
I don't think this is practical
I would like to CANCEL
Please confirm CANCELATION

In the fridge on the rear wall will be the control for the fridge. You need to check the thermostat/damper to see if it's open or closed. If it's closed, the thermostat/damper is faulty. If it's open then it's likely to be a fan or pcb fault.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

Thank you PLEASE CONFIRM that I am no longer contracted with yourselves

You would need to contact customer service for that as I have nothing to do with it. Please remember I am only paid if you rate me a 3-5 star at the top of your page.